Agriculture Inservice/Holiday May Intake 2017
The Academic Registrar Bugema University invites qualified In-service applicants for the May Session intake of the academic year 2016/2017 in the following Academic programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with Crop Science & Management (CSM) (4 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with Animal Production & Nutrition) (APN) (4 years)
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Innovation & Management (AIM) (3 years)
Qualified applicants for must meet the following requirements:
- Have working experience of at least one year in the field of Agriculture, Education, extension service, local government, Agricultural NGOs or related sectors.
- Must possess a Second class Diploma in relevant areas of Science and from recognized institutions. The relevant areas of Science include; Agriculture, Education (Agriculture Double main or Agriculture/Biology/Chemistry), Forestry, Food Science or related studies, from recognized/accredited Institution of Higher Learning.
- Pick application forms from any of our campuses in Mbale, Arua, Kampala, or the main campus along Gayaza-Zirobwe Road in Luwero district. OR download application forms at www.bugemauniv.ac.ug
- The closing Date for receiving May Session Applications is 19th May 2017. Successful candidates will pick their admission letters from the registrar office.
- The Reporting date for May Session will be on 21st May 2017