- 2014.TITLE: BASIC RESEARCH; Simplified for University students ISBN number: 997039603-0 Publishers: MK Publishers LTD, MK Book House , Kampala Uganda
- 2013, TITLE: FUNDUMENTALS OF RESEARCH AND THESIS WRITING ISBN number: 978-3659484056 Publishers: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG,Dudweiler Landstr. 99, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
- 2010, TITLE: UTILIZATION AND EVALUATION OF WEB-BASED LEARNING RESOURCES IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND ITS EFFECT ON LEARNERS’ ATTRIBUTES ISBN number: 978-3-8433-7734-8 Publishers: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG,Dudweiler Landstr. 99, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Journal and research articles Published
- 2018(July) Risk Perception and Prevalance of blood exposure accidents among Health care workers in Murunda Hospital in Rwanda. By Katamba Paul, Carter Sylivia Callender,Mghweno Leonard Richard, Ngeregeze Mathas. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development. ISSN (online) 2349-4182, ISSN (Print) 2349-5979
- 2015(June) The effect of web –based resources on the learning styles and performance of students in fundamentals of computers published in the Canadian International Journal of Social Science and Education, Journal ISSN: 2356-847X
- 2011 (September) Introductory Computer Course and Students’ Perceptions of their Computer Skills Proficiency Levels: The Case of Bugema University. Academic Journal for the school of Graduate studies Vol 2. No.2, October 2011 ISSN: 2070-7657 Publisher; School of Graduate Studies, Bugema University.
- 2007 (July), Government Philanthropy towards private Universities in Uganda and its implication for access, equity and quality of higher education: the case for Bugema University. A paper presented at the National Council for Higher Education Seminar; Makerere, University, Uganda. Publisher: National Council for Higher Education, Uganda.
- 2007 (March), The internet as a resource: A christian perspective. A paper presented at the International Faith and Learning Seminar. Publishers: Christ in the class room; GC Education Department Publication
- 2001(June), The role of ICT in Integrating Faith and Learning. A paper presented at the International faith and learning seminar. Publishers: Christ in the class room; GC Education Department Publication