Rules for Online Conduct
You agree to use the Sites in accordance with all applicable laws. Because Bugema is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, you agree that you will not use the Site for organized partisan political activities. You further agree that you will not e-mail or post any of the following content anywhere on the Site, or on any other Bugema computing resources:
• Content that defames or threatens others
• Harassing statements or content that violates federal or state law
• Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
• Content that infringes another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets
• Material that contains obscene (i.e. pornographic) language or images
• Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation
• Content that is otherwise unlawful
Copyrighted material, including without limitation software, graphics, text, photographs, sound, video and musical recordings, may not be placed on the Site without the express permission of the owner of the copyright in the material, or other legal entitlement to use the material.
Students at Bugema are expected to show both within and without the University such respect for order, morality, personal honor and the rights of others as is demanded of good citizens. Failure to do this will be sufficient cause for removal from the University.